EPO100HCRH® is a severe service coating, high-build, 100% solids High Chemical Resistance Epoxy Coating. It provides resistance to harsh chemicals and can be used as a topcoat over EPO100T® where a high end extreme coating is required.
EPO100HCRH® coatings are characterised by their fast cure, excellent adhesion, outstanding chemical resistance and demonstrate excellent curing properties even at low temperatures (5°C).
- Horizontal and vertical surfaces
- Interior or exterior below grade
- Commercial Kitchens
- Mechanical Workshops
- Primary containment of water and wastewater
- Secondary containment of many chemicals
- Floors, gutters and troughs
- Manholes, wet wells and lift stations
- Food Contact Safe:- Federal Regulations Code
Spread Rate: 4 – 6m2 / L
*Read the TDS and SDS prior to use *Devices such as digital cameras,computer monitors, printers, and scanners produce colour differently. Therefore, the sample or product may not look exactly like the image that you see on your screen. *Coverage rates for coatings are based on smooth dense surfaces. The surface texture and porosity of the concrete can vary considerably and allowances should be made for this.