Epoxy Training Course
WORK DIRECTLY WITH THE MANUFACTURER
COURSES AVAILABLE IN BRISBANE, MELBOURNE & SYDNEY
$2500 INCLUDING GST
BOOK NOW TO GET HANDS ON EXPERIENCE WITH THESE SYSTEMS:
- ULTRA FLAKE
- HYPER FLAKE SIGNATURE SERIES
- QUARTZ SHIELD
- EPO100 PLAIN EPOXY
- EPOXY MATRIX SYSTEMS
- EPOXY MORTAR SYSTEMS INCLUDING COVING
NEXT 3 DAY EPOXY TRAINING COURSE DATES:
- MELBOURNE – SEPTEMBER SOLD OUT
- BRISBANE – OCTOBER SOLD OUT
- MELBOURNE – OCTOBER SOLD OUT
- SYDNEY – NOVEMBER SOLD OUT
- SYDNEY – JANUARY 17TH, 18TH, 19TH
- MELBOURNE – JANUARY 31ST, FEBRUARY 1ST, 2ND
- BRISBANE – FEBRUARY 14TH, 15TH, 16TH
- SYDNEY – FEBRUARY 28TH, 29TH, MARCH 1ST
- MELBOURNE – MARCH 6TH, 7TH, 8TH
- BRISBANE – MARCH 20TH, 21ST, 22ND
WHY THIS COURSE?
The All Purpose Coatings 3-Day training course is a hands-on experience for the new applicator as an introduction to Epoxy Flooring, or for the experienced installer wanting to experience and learn the techniques of the All Purpose Coatings range of products and systems.
We believe through our many years of training installers in the industry that the hands-on approach is the most suitable environment for installers to learn. You, as the installer, will install over 500m2 of flooring in many of the APC Systems. This gives you the ability to feel, try and practice in a safe, supported and fun environment. The theory is completed along the way and is then backed by a training book that is yours to take home for future reference, along with the APC Colour Studio book.
Learn in a relaxed and friendly environment from licensed and experienced installers with over 20 years of experience, who have up-to-date experience within the industry working both in Australia and abroad.
Submit your online form to secure your position today, positions are limited to ensure valuable one-on-one time with trainers.
BENEFITS OF COMPLETION
- Certificate of Completion
- Automatic Trade Silver pricing
- The ability to work with an Australian Manufacturer and Deal direct
- Products and Systems produced for the Australian market and environments
- Aligning your business with a well known and trusted supplier
- Trainers that have installed floors not just sold them
- 24/7 Technical support, we understand not all projects are installed during business hours
- Sales support from a team dedicated to your success
- Access to the Epoxy Network, a dedicated Facebook group for installers of the APC range of products
- Access to marketing material
SALES - PRODUCTS - SERVICE - TRAINING - ADVICE - SUPPORT
A word from our Installers:
“Big thank you to Garry & Charmaine Ashford for the training and also the easy to use products I ordered. The turn out was perfect, given the temperatures up here in Papua New Guinea. All Purpose Coatings has the best epoxy products.” - Jeffrey PNG
“Probably the best course I have attended. Gary, Andy, Nick and Jimmy were outstanding tutors. Charmaine was very patient and has a genuine interest in helping you succeed. The boys never got tired of answering questions and were always on hand to demonstrate and explain procedures. The hands on approach in an actual work environment was the key to understanding the many Epoxy applications, I can highly recommend the APC course and will definitely be using APC products exclusively in the near future, many thanks.” – Mark Pfingst.
"One of the best training course I have been on. Had a great time walked away and started my first job the following day. Very informative and hands on . Highly recommend this training course. I created the best swirl pattern ever."
“Everyone is very accommodating and makes you feel at ease. The after sales service is something I wasn’t expecting but am very appreciative of. Thanks Garry, Andy and all the APC Team.”
“Just wanted to say a special thank you to everyone involved in the APC Training seminar in Melbourne last week. Everyone did a great job and gave us so much valuable information to take with us. Gary did a brilliant job explaining the quoting and making sure everyone understood how it was done. Jeff and Andrew were fantastic to be around they had an answer for every question and made everyone feel at home. It was a great 3 days and has given me the confidence to go ahead and try some new application techniques using the metallic epoxy and 2-4 matrix systems. I would also like to thank Charmaine for taking time out of her busy day to drop everything to do me a quote and explain a few things about the industry. That’s the type of family company APC is.
Highly recommend this course !! Thanks again.” – Corey Smith
“For a novice like myself the introduction to metallic epoxy was definitely worth coming over for. I felt it was worth every cent and the trainers have put in their heart and soul to answer every question and explain things. * 5 STAR *” – Sammy (Singapore)