APC Concrete Sealer
800C Is a high-solids solvent-based sealer which provides a wet look finish.
Suitable for concrete new or old and as a top coat over stamped concrete, pebble-crete and other similar coatings.
800C is a high quality, flexible and breathable film coating which adheres tenaciously to clean bare concrete surfaces.
We recommend resealing every 18-24 months as the sealer works by blocking the pores of the concrete, providing a protective layer that helps stop dirt becoming ingrained and helps achieve a more consistent look.
Benefits of Concrete Sealer:
- Sealing a driveway not only extends its service life, but will also improve the appearance of decorative concrete by enhancing the colour and gloss.
- Application of Concrete Sealer can be completed on a standard residential driveway in a day.
- Applying Concrete Sealer does not require expensive equipment or special skills, so a handy DIY applicator can often tackle the project.
Spread Rate: 4 – 5m2 / L (80m2 – 100m2 / 20L Drum)
* Please read the TDS and SDS prior to use.
* Coverage rates for coatings are based on smooth dense surfaces. The surface texture and porosity of the concrete can vary considerably and allowance should be made for this.