Ultra Flake Coat Kit 36m2 - Essential Finish
- Product Code: EPO100FKE-36
- Availability: In Stock
Ultra Flake Coat Kit – Essential Finish
Based on a standard double garage approx. coverage 36m2.
Seamless flooring kit with Tetrathane® clear urethane top coats - UV Stable.
Photos depict a range of APC Flake coat finishes and top coats.
The Ultra Flake System is decorative, durable, hygienic and easy to maintain when used as part of the APC Seamless Flooring process.
Inside and outside options. Suitable for residential and commercial applications Flake has become a desirable long-term flooring solution. A great alternative to tiles where grout can absorb unwanted contaminants. Flake is seamless and non-porous when installed as a full APC system.
A number of additives or glass shard can be added to the system ensuring Australian standards and slip resistance requirements are met where required.
|1||EPO100T®||12L||EPO100T® Epoxy Coating Kit Tinted|
|3||1010||4.5kg||Australian Paint Chips Flake|
Epoxy Putty is available for crack repair before application if required.
Traditionally, flake systems are known for their application in garages and school amenities. However, in recent years with the introduction of the APC contemporary colour range flake is now widely used in many areas such as;
- Government Buildings
- Patios & Verandas
- Pool Surrounds
- Residential Interiors
- Rental Properties
- Education Facilities
- Common Areas
- Shopping Centres
- Medical Centres
- Veterinary Clinics
APC offers several options for top coats;
- UV stable Tetrathane®
- UV stable & quick return to service Sparta 80/60
- EPO100G® Glaze with a top coat of Tetrathane, this system gives a high end, glass like finish with a depth of coat, very desirable for interior application.
Architects, specifiers & installers:
Private colour collections are available on request.
* Conditions apply.
Note: Prices are based on Australian Paint Chips Flake.
APC Flake Sizing:
LARGE APC FLAKE ACTUAL SIZE
SMALL APC FLAKE ACTUAL SIZE
NANO APC FLAKE ACTUAL SIZE
Spread Rate: EPO100T®; 3 – 6m2 / L (2 coats are required)
1010; 9 – 12m2 (Nano)
10 – 15m2 (Small)
10 – 15m2 (Large)
15 – 20m2 (Jumbo)
500T®; 4 – 6m2 / L
*Read the TDS and SDS before use.
* Coverage rates for coatings are based on smooth dense surfaces. The surface texture and porosity of the concrete can vary considerably and allowance should be made for this.
* Devices such as digital cameras, computer monitors, printers, and scanners produce colour differently. Therefore, the sample or product may not look exactly like the image that you see on your screen.
|Kit||1 x 9L Epoxy Resin Tinted PART A EPO100T, 1 x 3L Epoxy Hardener PART B EPO100T, 1 x 2L Epoxy Thinners 150, 3 x 4.5kg Australian Paint Chips Flake 1010, 1 x 20L Tetrathane 500T|